Parent and child, Birth to 5, stay and play the Montessori way.
Nurturing Your Child, the Montessori Way.
Here’s what you told us.
You said you wanted a parent-child group where you too are guided to observe ‘the why’ behind the choices your child makes.
And so we have created that space; a prepared Stay and Play environment for you to join your child, the Montessori Way.
Our Montessori-trained teachers will guide you and your child with interactive, reflective discussions supported by the creative learning principles of Dr Maria Montessori.
- Join in 90-minutes, Stay and Play the Montessori Way
- Experience the Montessori curriculum and activities, from birth to 5
- Enhance your knowledge of the Montessori philosophy
- Practise observing your child’s natural pace of development
- Build community as you all have fun
Who are we
What we offer
The Montessori Home Learning Centre delivers focussed tutoring support for families who educate their children at home.
We have designed a Montessori learning environment for Maths and English, two days a week for children aged six-to 11-years, at The Montessori Home Learning Centre located in Forest Hill, South East London.
- Tutoring in Maths & English, the Montessori way
- A mixed-age Class Community, from age 6-to 11-years, representing year 1 to year 6
- Two days a week, from 9am to 3.30pm
- Four mandatory trial and taster sessions, 9am – 3.30pm at £300 per child
- In the first year, across three school terms offering 30 weeks of learning at £4,500
- Fees are payable by Standing Order in advance of each term
- Children must bring their own packed snacks and lunch
Education should be no longer be mostly imparting knowledge, but must take a new path, seeking the release of human potentials.